Due to Covid 19 we only have limited options for shipping.
As well we can’t calculate the shipping in advance unfortunately. If you wish to buy a product, we will get in touch with you with the shipping costs and options.
Worldwide shipping. We offer free shipping in orders over 500 NZ dollars. (to a max. of 100 NZ dollars shipping costs). All our parcels are insured up to 500 NZ dollars and tracked.
The shipping cost will depend on size and weight of your package. Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures. Check with your local postal service location to ensure you can get your package.
CUSTOMS & IMPORTCHARGES
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Orders may be cancelled within 7 days of placement, as long as the goods are returned in their original condition. If your goods have already been shipped, the delivery charge will not be refunded and the goods remain your responsibility until they reach us.
You will also be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Please email us with your order number and reason for wanting the refund. You must return the product to us immediately in the same condition you received it (at your own cost and risk). You have a legal obligation to take care of the product while it is in your possession. If you fail to do so, we may have a claim against you for compensation. We will process the refund due to you as soon as we receive the return order.
We would appreciate any comments regarding our merchandise or the manner in which your order was handled. Our customer service associates can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the item within 14 days of the shipping date for an exchange or refund.
In the unlikely event of faulty goods, please be kind to them, please email us at email@example.com, with your order number and nature of the fault.
The return address for general postal services is: Sabine Janneck, Po Box 142, Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
If you use a different shipping option like Fedex or DHL please use our physical address: Sabine Janneck, Makatea Rd, Nikao Backroad, Rarotonga Cook Islands and our telephone number +682 55238.
If you are returning an item to us, the cost of the return and condition of the item / items is your responsibility.
• The item(s) are your responsibility until it arrives at office. Therefore, please ensure you send the parcel using any secure and traceable method i.e. Recorded/Special delivery, and retain your proof of postage receipt. Please be sure your package is insured and prepaid.
• Products must be sent back with the original correct product packaging bag, otherwise they will not be accepted
• Product bags must NOT be used as postal wrapping.
• We will send an e-mail to you once the return has been processed.
• Your refund will be credited back to the same card or paypal account used to make the original purchase. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to be processed. Original delivery charges are non-refundable.
• Please note that refunds for goods bought as gifts can only be given to the debit or credit cardholder (the original payer).
• If you have any problems please keep your invoice displaying your order details for your reference and quote your order reference on all correspondence.
• Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in the product being returned to you without refund.
• In the unlikely event of a fraudulent transaction, a refund will be made once an investigation has been carried out.